Please click here to see a complete listing of job openings and/or apply for a position. In addition to these open positions, at this time we also have immediate openings for Direct Suppport Professionals (DSP). The DSP provides for the health, safety, accountability, supervision and training for the men and women who receive services at the Charles Lea Center.
- Implement the program plan as required for each individual
- Train and supervise individuals in daily living skills, which includes housekeeping, personal care, money management, meal preparation, social development skills and appropriate behavioral responses
- Maintain a clean and safe home for individuals
- Prepare nutritious meals, taking into account each individual's diet, health and physical needs
- Administer medications timely and accurately
- Transport individuals safely (in a CLC provided vehicle)
- Participate in routine staff meetings
- Advocate on behalf of individuals served
- Ensure individuals are clean, appropriately groomed and dressed in clean, neat and weather appropriate clothing
- Maintain proper accounting and documentation of client and house funds
- Complete required training, which is ongoing
- Perform job in a professional manner at all times
- Maintain a cooperative relationship with co-workers and other administrative staff
Click here to apply.